Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Keep on truckin

We have been keeping pretty busy the last week or two, and we have been moving around a lot!  In 10 days we went from Suffolk VA, Westminster MD, Dover DE, Frederick MD, Culpeper VA (where I accidentally left all of my worldly belongings behind) , and then back to Westminster MD!  No pictures though because it all looks the same.  It has almost been a month since the two week August break, and re-adjusting to life on the road has been a little harder than I thought it would be.  I miss everyone a lot and I can't wait to get back home.  After a few weeks though I will be on the home stretch and hopefully things will get a bit easier.  At least it is cooling off - most mornings are in the 60s - and the days are getting shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment